Friday, March 4, 2016

The Daily Life Cycle of My Thoughts

6am: Whoa that was a rough night. I'm so tired. I just need coffee and a little food.

7am: Awww my kids are so cute in their PJ's. Today is going to be a great day!

8am: Whee! I'm going to accomplish SO much today! I'm going to do 5 loads of laundry, mop the floors, assemble 10 freezer meals, take the kids to the park, organize the play room, run some errands and cook a gourmet dinner!

10am: Ok, the house doesn't look any cleaner, but if I just try a little harder, I can get it all done!!

1pm: Oh my gosh. I. AM. SO. TIRED. Can I just lay down for a few minutes and rest? Why can't the kids just give me a few minutes of peace and quiet??

3pm: This house if officially a disaster. I give up. So far I've gotten 1 load of laundry washed, and I've broken up a million fights. Why did I think I could accomplish so much? Let's go outside.

5pm: I can do this. I can do this. 2 hours until bedtime. I just need to get through dinner and baths. Where is ADAM??
 5:30pm: I'm ready to throw my children out the window. TV time!!!

7pm: HALLELUJAH IT IS BEDTIME

8pm: Why can't my kids just go to sleep? They're never going to fall asleep!

8:30pm: Ahhh all 3 kids are asleep. I love them so much! They're so cute and sweet in their jammies. I kind of miss them.

9:00pm: Now is my chance to get everything done!

9:30pm: Nevermind, I think I'll just eat ice cream.

No comments:

Post a Comment