Monday, March 14, 2016

Monkey Number 3

The reason it is getting harder for me to find time to blog? This little monkey:

My boys were climbers from a very early age. At the time I wasn't sure if it was just because they were boys, or if all kids love to climb. Well it may have taken her longer to get to this point, but Jenna is officially a little climbing monkey.

I turn around for one second and she has climbed onto a chair and then up on to the table,
Every single chair in our house is turned on its side right now. It's quite the interesting decorating approach.

One thing that Jenna seems to be doing much earlier than her brothers? Understanding every single thing I say! Just this morning I could tell she was about to go number 2 in her diaper. I sang out "Poopoo goes in the potty!" because that's pretty much all I've been saying for the past year while potty-training Lucas. Jenna immediately went to the baby-gate and started whimpering. I opened it for her and she ran into the bathroom and sat down on Lucas' potty. My boys didn't do this type of thing until they were ohhh maybe 2 and a half or 3? I'm hoping my little monkey number 3 will be an early potty-trainer!

No comments:

Post a Comment