Friday, December 20, 2013

You're So Silly Lucas!

Lucas, I have been wanting to write this about you for a while now. Your personality right now at the age of 18 months is so incredible. Yes, you have many loud tantrums during the day and you can be downright ear-piercing when I don't understand what you are trying to tell me. But for today, I want to focus on your silly, funny entertaining side.

I find myself saying "You're so silly Lucas" all the time. Adam thinks you are hilarious, and your Grandma Jan always says you "light up her heart".  You love being goofy and intentionally do things to make us laugh.
Lately it seems like you understand almost everything I say. At night before I lay you down in your crib, I always tell you to close your eyes. You giggle while you scrunch up your eyes, almost as if you know how ridiculously cute you look.
Maybe most toddlers are like this? I don't really know. All I have to compare you to is Ryan, and he was always much more serious. Here is one more example of your silliness in a video. You absolutely love to dance and watching you always makes me giggle.


 
 


No comments:

Post a Comment