Saturday, February 16, 2013

Why?

I knew the days of Ryan asking "Why?" all the time were not too far off. And now they are here in full force! He gets a sly little smile on his face when he asks me, like he knows it's kind of annoying. And that just makes it all the more cute and less annoying.

Here's a conversation we had this morning:

Me: Ryan I don't want you jumping off the couch near the fireplace.

Ryan: Why?

Me: Because you might get hurt.

Ryan: Why?

Me: Because if you hit your head on the fireplace it would hurt really badly.

Ryan: Why?

Me: Because that's just how God made you.

Ryan: Why?

Me: I don't know. Maybe you should ask God.

Ryan: Oh. No, you ask God!

1 comment:

  1. Right here is the perfect site for anyone who wants to understand this
    topic. You realize a whole lot its almost tough to argue with you
    (not that I personally will need to…HaHa).
    You definitely put a new spin on a subject which has been discussed for ages.
    Wonderful stuff, just excellent!

    Here is my homepage: weight loss

    ReplyDelete