Sunday, February 10, 2013

Headboard Project 2.0

Back in August 2010 Adam built a padded headboard for our bed. Here is the link to when I blogged about it. http://nullybabyblog.blogspot.com/2010/08/reason-873.html

I loved it and still do. For about a year now Adam has been suggesting that he build a frame to go around the bottom of the bed. This would solve a couple problems.....dust collecting under the bed and the dog sleeping under the bed. It would also prevent us from banging our shins on the dumb metal boxspring frame that is currently there. I never really understood the concept of what he wanted to build, but I finally gave him the "go-ahead" to build it yesterday.

 We bought fabric at 1:30pm, started cutting and building around 2pm (Adam cut wood, I cut fabric)

Ryan helped by supervising.


We padded the wood and used a nail gun to attach the fabric.
By 5pm it was finished and on our bed! It's hard to tell by the picture, but it's an actual frame that goes around 3 sides of our bed.

I love it! And I love how skilled my husband is with projects like this.

No comments:

Post a Comment