Monday, September 16, 2019

Jenna Rides A Bike

I saw my friend post to Facebook about her 3.5 year old riding a bike today. So I decided it was time for Jenna to learn! She is 4.5, which I believe is actually younger than when her big brothers first rode without training wheels.
We all went out front to cheer her on.
She caught on so quickly! Jenna was very eager to learn, and the little noises she made were absolutely adorable. The whole time we were teaching her she was giggling and squeaking and squealing and just grinning ear to ear.
She fell off at one point and her knee was bleeding. But she immediately got back on and wanted to keep trying. That's my girl!
Once Jenna was riding around without any assistance, she told me to plan a party, so she could invite all her friends and tell them about her big accomplishment. "Or just take a video and send it to everyone you know Mommy!"

No comments:

Post a Comment