Tuesday, September 10, 2019

A Day in Andrew's Life

Being 2 and a half is lots of fun!
This morning Mommy was in the bathroom brushing her teeth, so I decided to rub a ton of diaper cream in my hair. She tried washing it out with shampoo but it's still there. Hehe!

Today was our first morning back at MOPS, so I made sure to scream and cry when she dropped me off at my class. As soon as she was out of earshot, I stopped of course. I just wanted to make sure she would miss me.

Oh and while we were in the elevator at church I pushed the fire alarm button. That was a loud noise!

I have been eating lots of tiny oranges lately. Mommy says they will make me healthy, so she gave me a lot today at lunch. I didn't eat any of them.

I acted really sleepy until she tried to put me down for a nap.

I made sure to say a lot of adorable things so Mommy wouldn't be mad at me.

I played in the backyard and decorated the patio with lots and lots of bark from the planter boxes. Jenna ruined all the fun when she told on me.

I screamed for a granola bar so Mommy gave me one. Then I stuffed it under the couch to save for later.

My brothers and I helped Mommy get the playroom really clean. While she made dinner I pulled every toy out of the shelves. I hate a clean playroom!

I was a good boy and ate all of my dinner . I rubbed some mashed potatoes in my hair since it was already greasy from the diaper cream.

Mommy washed all the dinner dishes but forgot one cup on the counter. So I climbed up on a chair to help. I didn't know the spray nozzle would shoot lots of water across the kitchen. I'll have to remember that next time I'm bored!

I hear Mommy and Daddy say a really big word. I have no idea what it means. It sounds like "exhausted".

I took off my diaper for bath time and then hid while Mommy filled up the bath. She sounded upset when she couldn't find me right away. Hey, at least I didn't go peepee like last time.

What a fun day I had! Wonder what I should do tomorrow? Maybe I will unravel all the floss again. That sure made my big brothers laugh!

1 comment:

  1. Can you please bring your son to my apartment tonight please so I can help him get his clothes off and diaper off please and then he will want me to pick him up and put his butt on my penis

    ReplyDelete