Thursday, May 24, 2018

The Kids This Week

Ryan has been singing the music from the Greatest Showman a lot lately. This week he was singing the version of "A Milion Dreams" that the little boy sings in the movie. And all of a sudden I realized how good Ryan sounded. Like I stopped what I was doing and turned to listen because he was perfectly in tune with every note. We've got a singer on our hands here!
Speaking of Ryan, I shared this on Facebook but I wanted to have it documented on here. He was home sick from school earlier this week so we were playing hangman. This is the sentence he came up with for me to guess. How sweet is this!?
Andrew is basically a little monkey these days, climbing on all our furniture. This stage is exhausting!
Jenna likes to be his little Mommy, pushing him in his stroller. Daddy was working on the next street over this week, so we walked his breakfast over to him!
Our local firehouse put on a pancake breakfast last Saturday. Can you believe my girl was the only one who would come with me? Next year you're going boys!
And finally, look at this adorable picture of Lucas. He's had a rough week. On Saturday he told me he was "signing out" of baseball. He refused to play his game, and his mood this week has been less than great. (Understatement!) I think he's just tired and done with baseball and school. Can you really blame him? He did have a great Open House last week at school, and I captured this great shot of him with his teacher. He has had a wonderful year of Kindergarten, but we are ready for the summer!

No comments:

Post a Comment