Friday, March 16, 2018

Friday Favorites

Happy Friday! I thought it'd be fun to do a round-up of all my favorites from the week.

All the kids have been sick this week, which is definitely NOT a favorite. But seeing Ryan reading to his little sister most definitely IS!

This recipe for Chicken Parmesan Casserole is an oldie but a goodie, and so easy.

I bought these Microfiber Cleaning Towels recently from Amazon and so far I am loving them! They are great for washing windows and not leaving streaks. They also work well for cleaning my blinds when I get them a little damp.

Ryan and Lucas had their first baseball games on Saturday, and watching them play was a huge favorite of mine!
 Ryan opened the game as pitcher, and he did so well for his very first time pitching!

These paint cakes will be in Jenna's Easter basket. But I already know they will be a favorite because Lucas used to use these in preschool. They are a great way for kids to paint with less mess and less waste.



Any picture where Adam isn't making a weird face is a favorite!

This Burt's Bees Night Cream is a new favorite of mine. I like how it is thicker than the face cream I was using previously, and I like the light scent it has. I also love the natural ingredients.

 
Andrew has discovered the art of covering up his head and walking around until he runs into things. Watching him act so goofy is a favorite for all of us!

No comments:

Post a Comment