Sunday, June 23, 2013

Walking During Walks

These boys. They have endless energy. I am constantly trying to think of ways to entertain and wear them out. We often go on walks, but Lucas hates being confined to his stroller. (Or his carseat, or in my arms, or in his bath seat......). It occurred to me last week that I could just let Lucas walk during our walks. So that's what I did. Sure, I have to steer him away from the street sometimes, and keep an eye out for sticks and rocks making their way into his mouth. But for the most part he just loves exploring and running with his brother. I can see our walks becoming an evening routine as a way to wind down before bed, as well as to pass the time before Daddy gets home. I don't know why I didn't think of this sooner!

No comments:

Post a Comment