Monday, April 22, 2013

More Mobile

I didn't think it was possible to have a son who was stronger, faster or more active than Ryan. Maybe I'm just forgetting what Ryan was like when he was younger.

But seriously? This little guy is nuts.
He's not even walking that well yet, but he zooms around the house, climbing on things and wreaking havoc. He climbs all the way up the slides at the park, slides down, and then does it again and again and again. He wrestles me until I'm breaking a sweat trying to change his diaper. He climbs out of his straps in shopping carts and leaps out of my arms when I'm holding him. His mobility is surprising me more and more each day.

It's a good thing Ryan and Lucas have each other to be active with. I'm not sure how long I'll be able to keep up with them!

No comments:

Post a Comment