Monday, February 15, 2021

Valentine's Day 2021

 This was the kids' first Valentine's Day not being in a public school setting, so I made sure to put together some goody bags for them to wake up to!

We got ready for online church, and I tried to curl my hair. This is something I do maybe once a year, because it takes so dang long! I tried to snap a nice picture with my valentine.....
And this happened.
There was an abundance of sugar in our house this weekend. Girl Scout Cookies just came in, and then we made raspberry cupcakes. This was a recipe from the book series we just finished reading, and loved! Freddie's Amazing Bakery: Usborne Books & More. The Great Raspberry Mix-up (myubam.com)

Adam surprised me with a casting kit to mold the shape of our hands together. We spent the rest of the afternoon visiting Grandma Jan, followed by a quick stop to deliver cupcakes to my parents.

Adam gave me these pretty yellow and purple flowers. 
There were so many I needed 2 vases!
We ended the day getting takeout from Lazy Dog and watching I Love Lucy for the first time with the kids. We watched 2 episodes and they are hooked.....this makes me so happy!

No comments:

Post a Comment