Tuesday, May 12, 2020

Mother's Day 2020

My Mother's Day began with flowers and a present wrapped in a giant snowman bag because....why else? Haha. Adam and the boys got up early to make me breakfast, which included homemade waffles and bacon.
 Lucas put together a plate of apples and peanut butter, because he knows I like this as a snack!
Ready to eat!

Inside the giant bag was a Nutri Ninja blender. For the first time, I can make smoothies that are totally smooth! The huge bonus is that Ryan woke up today and asked for a smoothie. (he never eats fruit!)
 The kids enjoyed playing with the cardboard.
On Saturday my sister and I treated my Mom to greek food from Wally's cafe and ate outside in my sister's backyard. It was very nice!

The rest of Sunday was pretty normal, so for dinner I requested we pick up food and then have a picnic. We all needed a change of scenery! We grabbed food from a local Mexican place called Mezcalito Oaxacan Restaurant. The food was okay but unfortunately they didn't give us utensils! Grandma Jan joined us after I snapped this picture.
 Hope you all enjoyed your Mother's Day!

No comments:

Post a Comment