Friday, December 7, 2018

Ryan and Lucas' Stitch Fix

Ryan and Lucas each received their first Stitch Fix last month, and I am finally getting around to writing about it! They have seen me receive many fixes, and then Adam started getting them, and Jenna recently got her 2nd......so it was only fair for them to take a turn!
Ryan's fix arrived first. He was super excited about it, but not a willing model. His stylist sent him exactly what he was asking for....drawstring waist pants (Ryan hates being uncomfortable), and some cozy casual tops. Ryan ended up keeping this camo pullover that he wears all the time now.
Lucas, on the other hand, was ready and willing to try on everything!
They sent Lucas a shirt that would have been perfect for Ryan. It was a shark eating a slice of pizza.
 Lucas was really excited!
 He fell in love with a bunch of the items they sent, including this fuzzy camo pullover. (He kept it and it is very warm!)

Lucas also kept this long-sleeve tee, as well as some jogger-style sweatpants. He was so happy and cozy!
Stitch Fix really is for the whole family! If you decide to try Stitch Fix for yourself, your spouse or your kids, please consider using our referral link to get a $25 credit in your account! 

https://www.stitchfix.com/referral/lucas1?som=c&sod=w&g=khttps://www.stitchfix.com/referral/lucas1?som=c&sod=w&g=kstitchfix.com/referral/lucas1
https://www.stitchfix.com/referral/lucas1?som=c&sod=w&g=khttps://www.stitchfix.com/referral/lucas1?som=c&sod=w&g=k

2 comments:

  1. Myself and my husband had been trying to get pregnant for 18 months before I was referred to Native Iyabasira fertility solution. We had no definite diagnosis of what was wrong and had become very frustrated. In November 2015 I was given a thorough reproductive health work up, I found out I had low progesterone, thyroid issues and a stomach issue which was affecting my ability to get pregant. This was a very thorough process involving dietary, hormonal and physical investigations and started the recommended treatments in Feb 16 2016. I was pregnant by april 16. I had a baby boy in march 2017. I was carefully monitored and mother Iyabasira was always available for me. I can recommend native iyabasira more highly so much so we are hoping to start trying for a second baby under her guidance.
    nativeiyabasira@yahoo.com contact number +441133201124

    ReplyDelete
  2. nice post !Great article! I loved the insight and advice given. Further, your blogging style is very fun to read. If you have enough time please explored my brand new blog and let me know what you think. REAL-AND-FAKE-SSN-FOR-SALE-ONLINE ,I will also take the advantage to ask for your permission to join our TELEGRAM GROUP

    ReplyDelete