Tuesday, November 25, 2014

Jenna Mae Nullmeyer

Jenna Mae Nullmeyer was born on November 21st at 11:56pm. She weighed a whopping 7 lbs, 2 oz and was 20.5 inches long. My smallest baby yet! Here are a few random facts about Jenna's delivery and first few days of life. I will write her labor story whenever I have time, while it's still somewhat fresh in my mind.
 
 
Pitocin was my best friend and worst enemy during labor.
Jenna has one normal looking ear and one that's kind of squished and pointy (like her Daddy!)
Ryan has been SO great with his baby sister. Unfortunately Lucas is sick so we're trying to keep both boys away from her. No touching her or holding her until they are totally germ-free!
 Quote from Ryan: "Are we keeping her?"
Jenna didn't exactly love her first bath at the hospital.
Despite a short 4-hour labor and just 3 pushes to get her out, my body still feels like it was hit by a truck. But it's worth it. I love this tiny little girl.

No comments:

Post a Comment