Tuesday, May 14, 2013

This and That

Our internet has been down this past week, which is why I've been silent. Here's what's been going on lately.

~I started potty training Ryan last week. It started out okay but Ryan has really been resisting it. I'm torn between pushing and encouraging him to keep trying, or waiting a while and trying again. I don't want to give up too soon, but I also don't want to push him so hard that he hates the potty.

~My sister gave birth to sweet baby Isabella on May 2nd! I am so excited to meet her in a couple weeks.
 
~Lucas is suddenly huge. I think he went through a growth spurt recently. He's weighing 22 lbs on our scale at home, and my back is aching because of it. I do love having such a big strong boy!
~Here is a dark picture of our porch right now. The bottom is all in place. Now we just need to finish the railing and stain the wood. It's going to look so nice!



No comments:

Post a Comment